The Pageant Rules
The Pageant has some of the hottest concerts, shows, and special events around. But to make sure it’s fun for everyone, there are a few rules that you have to follow.
Make sure you read the rules below so you know what to expect. They will help you avoid any issues during your visit to the venue. Please note that some events may have slightly different rules and management reserves the right to modify their rules for each event.
If you have any questions, you can contact The Pageant at 314.726.6161
Acceptable ID Policy
All patrons wishing to enter 21+ sections must have a valid form of identification. In addition, ALL patrons must have a valid form of identification to enter events with age restrictions. The Pageant will deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification. No refunds.
Acceptable Forms Of Identification:
- Valid Photo United States Issued ID
- Valid Photo Passport
- Original Birth Certificate (must have raised seal) along with another Current Photo ID
Unacceptable Forms Of Identification (List Not Exhaustive):
- School ID
- Firearm/Conceal & Carry ID
- Temporary Driving Permits which do not contain a photo or the State’s raised seal
- Other (Venue’s Sole Discretion)
The Pageant is proud to offer accessibility accommodations. This includes ADA-approved seating, elevators that reach every level, and a fully accessible venue.
If you have any questions regarding accommodation needs, you can contact The Pageant at 314.726.6161
For most events, cameras are not allowed. This includes any device capable of recording video and audio. If a specific event allows exceptions, it will be noted in the event description.
COVID-19 Related Policy
The Pageant requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of visiting the venue. If you cannot provide that, then you may not be allowed entry to the venue.
Please contact The Pageant office at 314.726.6161 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy.
Early Entry Policy
Suite 100 provides early entry for those under 21 years old. Patrons with a valid show ticket and Suite 100 early entry wristband gain early access to The Pageant just before the main doors are opened. Contact the venue for details about Suite 100’s Early Entry program.
The Halo Bar provides early entry for those over 21 years old. Patrons inside The Halo Bar gain early access to The Pageant just before the main doors are opened. The Halo Bar has a limited capacity and once filled will not allow for additional entry. Contact the venue for details about The Halo Bar’s Early Entry program.
Lost and Found Policy
Items found within the stadium should be taken to Guest Services. If you need help, event staff can help direct you. If you lost an item during your visit, then you can call the venue during normal business hours to inquire about the item at 314.726.6161.
Please be sure to leave your full contact information including name, address, and phone number as well as a detailed description of your lost item.
Face masks will be required to be on at all times. The only exception is if you are drinking or seated. In other words, if you are walking around, you are expected to wear your masks. This policy will remain in effect until further notice by the venue.
Please contact The Pageant office at 314.726.6161 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy
All open tabs left at the bars after closing will be charged to the credit/debit card on file along with a 20% gratuity.
The following items are not allowed in the venue.
- Bags, purses, backpacks, boxes, containers, etc. of any kind EXCEPT those which are wallets/clutches no larger than 4.5” x 1” x 6.5” or those which are clear no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Weapons of any kind (including concealed) and items which can be used as weapons
- Knives, tools, multi tools, etc.
- Chains, spikes including wallets, belts, jewelry, clothing, etc.
- Balloons, totems, signs/flags
- Items which purpose is to swing or toss (hula hoops, rings, swirling balls, etc.)
- Toys, stuffed animals, musical instruments, noise makers, props/items which resemble or imitate weapons, etc.
- Glow sticks/items, laser pointers, flashlights, headlamps and other light sources
- Illegal substances including paraphernalia
- Medication outside the original container and matching valid photo ID for prescriptions (amount needed for the allotted time frame only)
- Professional cameras and recording devices for photograph, video, audio including non-professional devices with a detachable or telescoping lens longer than 3”
- Go Pros, selfie sticks and tablets (iPad, Kindles, etc.)
- Outside beverages
- Beverage containers including camelbacks, bottles, cans, cups, travel mugs, flasks, etc.
- Aerosol containers of any kind including pepper spray, mace, etc.
- Sharpies, markers, pens, paints, silly string, etc.
- Stickers, flyers
- Personal seating (chairs, stools, strollers, etc.)
These could be subject to change per the artist request. The venue reserves the right to adjust the items on this list.
The Pageant reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Re-entry is allowed for those over 21 years old with a valid hand stamp and/or wristband. Those under 21 years old are not allowed re-entry. If someone under 21 years old leaves the building, they will not be permitted to re-enter The Pageant or Delmar Hall.
Show Is Rescheduled (With New Date Announced)
There is a 30-day refund window from the announcement of the new date.
Show Is Postponed (But Without A New Date Announced)
A 60-day wait period applies from the date of postponement. If a new date has not been announced by the end of those 60 days, you then have 30 days from that point to request a refund. If the new show date is announced during the initial 60-day waiting period, the 30-day refund clock starts when that new date is announced.
Show Is Cancelled
Tickets purchased at the venue can be refunded at Suite 100 or the Box Office during normal business hours. Tickets purchased online can be refunded through your chosen ticket provider.
The Pageant, Delmar Hall, The Halo Bar and Suite 100 reserve the right to search anyone who enters the premises, along with their belongings. The Pageant, Delmar Hall, The Halo Bar and Suite 100 reserve the right to determine, on a case-by-case basis, which items are not permitted on premises
In accordance with City Law, The Pageant, Delmar Hall, The Halo Bar and Suite 100 are non-smoking establishments. This includes electronic/vapor smoking devices. Smokers over 21 years old may smoke outside or on the patios at Delmar Hall and The Halo Bar.
Read the The Pageant Tickets information page for rules and ticket policies of our recommended ticket marketplace.